Sunday, January 3, 2010

02/01/10 KL View

Wah...
1st time ever...
went to a hill dinner...
a hill wit KL's view...
nw oni notice tat...
Kl's nite view wun lose to any country..! O_O!!

seriously...
special thx to my uncle for bringing me ter...
nice dinner tonite...=D

bt...too bad tat i cant manage to recognize the whole journey ter...
its sumwer near the cheras batu 9 d polis station ter...
a hill wit lots of western food retaurant...
n the enviroment ter was amazing!

hmm..sry that my fone camera nt tat gud...
cant took pic about the view ter...
sry sry ><

hmm...if gt chance...
i hope to hav a party ter wit all my lovely frens =D

btw...those 1st badge member of NS went today edy lo...
1st day reach ter...duno hw r u ler...?
wondering n miz u...=X

opps...nono i mean than u all..haha =D
anyway..i noe those NS member unable to read my blog...
bt i just wanna wish them gud luck...

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment