Friday, October 16, 2009

16/10/09 Face the problem...

day dream alot today....
thinking wat to do.....
wat should i do....
i gt 2 weeks time...
free time....
planing on wat should i do...
n wat could i do...
ter are lots of things i can do...n i should do...
bt i just dun dare to do it..
hmm should say its keep on finding excuse n trying to avoid it....
bt...haiz...duno la...

face the problem is wat i should do nw...
if nt the problem will not solve...
refresh bak to ytd...
act wat carol told me was right...i hav to pretend sum time...
although i noe tat among fren...we dun hav to pretend...just be bak urself...
bt after chat wit her...i learnt sumthing...
sumthing tat normally i wun do it to my fren...
coz i prefer to be honest to them...n hope they will be honest to me....
bt nw...i will force myself to pretend....

ekhem..i m nt gonna turn bad to all my frens...bt depends on the situation...
if din ask by it...then just pretend duno...
we hav to take care our image...our face...
so PRETENDING is sumthing i nid to learn nw...><

besides...tis 2 week holiday gonna be damn bored at home...
seriously...1day din tok wit u guys...my life is bored...
im just trying to make myself addicted to game so can forget about u all..
its hard..harder than let her go...
n i gt no idea about wat m i gonna do next...

Lastly~
Eve....!!! my baskin robin ice cream a... XD

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment