Saturday, October 24, 2009

24/10/09 Boring holiday~

every1 is shouting n spamming...
holiday pls come faster~
miz holiday~
bt for me...holiday is very boring...
lots of time to see the monitor~
lots of time to watch tv~
lots of time to do lots of things...
its making me feel tat my life very boring...
tis holiday its totally sucks...=.="
holiday for 1 week edy...
bt tis week is so......boring!
din even went out shopping once!
no movie...no shopping..no sing k...no yamcha wit frens...
hais...hope holiday end faster...
new sem start faster then gud~
atleast gt sumthing for me to view when boring...
*miss those notes tat i fake up last week*
haha...seriously...holiday rly very sien o..
faster finish tis holiday then gonna go for my 3rd sem...
after 3rd sem...then i hav to chose again -.-"
hate chosing....i rly duno wat im gonna chose for the way after 3rd sem...><

Time...its sumthing like magic~
it can pass very fast during those happy moment....
bt it turn very slow when its those sad moment....
haha...bt act it depends on hw we think...
n i hope my holiday end faster ><

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment