Monday, August 16, 2010

SAD exam bye bye~

woot woot!
System Analysis Design exam habis!
gG.com...
nt hard for me..bt confirm to say tat~
i will not fail..but wun not able to get a as well..
just ard b ter gua~
alot diagram to draw o~
ehehe...although eat alot of times...
bt i still able to finish it in time and can check for few times tim..!!
so happy ^w^

bt to few of my frens..they unable to finish it in time..
n gt 1 skip 1 of the most important part din do...
zzz!!
hope they able to pass and get better marks in their exam nor...

err...nw i my dislike subject exam edy~
sob sob!! wed is coding exam a...haix..><
charm lo..my coding nt gud edy...tml goin revision with wilson, hadrian and ck~
hope they can teach lots of things tat useful for my exam..ngek ngek!!

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment