Monday, August 2, 2010

wa wa wa wa!

WAH!! x 9999
its been so long tat i din update my blog! keke...
sry that being so lazy a~ T.T

im here again to update it..^^
cant believe that, when im emo..
few of my frens will still check my blog n try to find out wat is happening to me..
coz they know that i used to write things that i dun like or frustrated things on my blog..
hmm..few of them are...
alvim lim, my college matey~
n others i think i better dun post it out here~ xD
anyway...thx for all my frens that speading few minutes of time to read my blog..
really appreciate it..
thx ^^



hmm...recently bz on my assignments..
bt lucky that 3 down..last 1 to go..
n this group should be nice for me..coz there is another guy which able to finish the work thing on his own! O.O!
stun sangat... xD
ehehe....bt...after assignment down..
final exam is around the corner lur~
skery sia..this sem is sumthing new for me..lots of new thing just include in my brain..
cant rly use it very well yet..nid more pratise and revision! ><>
woot woot...tml is bert bert buftday lo~ goin i-city celebrate for him..
bt wed gt test ler..
cant celebrate til late nite~ >< anyway..early wish to bert bert~ HAPPY BERT DAY! XD



nw gonna go tv n let my mind rest! ^^
act its just excuse for me to go enjoy tv show nia~ haha...
bye dudes! ^^

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment