Friday, June 17, 2011

Life

i still remember my own promise..
which is changing myself.. and the deadline is 22 june...
which means few more days to go...
and i think that i really did change..
no matter personality, attitude, outlook, or even the way i solve problems...
im not the guy who u think u know anymore.. frens around me do notice it...
for me, its just a path in my life which i able to improve and changing myself...
although its not the target i want to be, but atleast.. im moving forward... =)

life, its never easy... learning day by day...
growing day by day...
and finally, my diploma is going to end... last paper exam on coming tuesday... and there is it...
what i able to say is... i do appreciate the time with my college matey... having fun around the college and lots of place... trips around Malaysia... jokes with lecturers...
memories with them its gonna be part of my life and will not be erase!!

sometime, i do wish there is a delete button which able to highlight those unhappy memories and just delete it by clicking a button... but life, its not gonna follow your instruction or going on with what u want...
sometimes, we just have to accept the fact.. although its never easy.. but since it happens, then just takes time to accept it... 1month, 2month, or even longer... nothing is imposible...once u get used to it.. and there is no problem for u anymore...

its been 6months already... and those memories between us is still in my brain... those memories is already part of my life which its unable to be forget.. and i really wondering.. how could u forget our memories so easy? haha... but its ok la.. since u chosen that way, and i couldn't stop u.. just make sure that no regrets in life... once u chosen it.. and thats the path u heading to... no turning back is available... just wanted to wish u goodluck...
and i do really hope we can be back like how we used to be last time.. jokes around everywhere... its fun to chat with u and sharing problems together.. miss those days~ =D

after all, i have to admit that im not that young anymore.. notice that i meet lots of obstacles and gain lot of knowledge about handling problem... but still, life gonna give me more trouble and let me learn more... this is life.. learning non stop... facing lots of problems... but i do believes that, way of solving problems is more than problems happening... (;

No comments:

Post a Comment