Monday, November 2, 2009

02/10/09 Movie =D

lol...b4 i start for today...
i wanna wish grats to my uncle! =D
he shift from puchong to sumwer near my hse~
woot! anoter place to hang edy...haha
btw its a tire day...
went to help him to shift things from old hse to new hse...
1 big lorry~ =.="
haha...bt enjoy doin tat...
like to be in a group...n hav fun togethere...
miz tis feeling from long time ago...=P

kk...story end for ytd...
Story for today...
hmm...
went sunway watch movie with anoter cousin(gib & susan)
beside 2 of them~
sw qw kw pk n sally oso came...
we watch jeniffer's body togethere...
hmm....rating for tat is...4/5
its nt tat skery act...bt those sound system were nice! XD
n sally sat beside me...enjoy to see those expession from her when she was sked by the movie XD!!!
btw...gt 1 part...she sked til hugging kw if i nt wrong...haha!
beside here...my cousin susan oso sked til using her hand to cover the eye...
lol~ gal memang is no balls...XP~
hmm...bt for me n gib...tat movie was just a funny movie~
haha...the reason i say its funny coz can see those gal kena sked for ntg...HAHA!

hmm...beside watching them n movie...
i notice sumthing...
sumthing tat different from last time....
bt...wat i can say its....
爱到最后。。你还是你。。但我就不是以前的我。。。
haha...which means tat...when love go til then end...u r stiu the same u...bt im nt the me in the past..
haha...sry a...english nt gud ><

beside tat...between me n others...
sum feeling was gone too...
sum feel tat make me tok..make me care of them...make me go to them...make me wanna meet them....n few more...
its gone~
mayb time edy solve it for me...
bt suddenly...i miss tat feel...
suddenly...i wan it bak...
no matter hw they treat me or make me...
i prefer to kena hurt more n more...
i just wanna be bak fren like we use to be...

hais...its enuf for today...
tml 1st day for my 3rd sem...ehehe...
refresh bak to the 1st day i go college...n nw...
haha...different alot edy...
my tail oso come out edy...haha!!
duno la...hmm...wish my gudluck for tis sem bah...
n i rmb my promise...
tis sem d result muz beta than quan!
arrghh! nid to study hard edy...
n im nt joking for tis time...dun laugh =.="
quan...u wait n see...i sure score beta than u in tis sem...
i wun let u disappointed anymore!
same to u wilson =D

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment