Thursday, November 26, 2009

26/11/09 Time~

Wah...
time pass so fast? @.@
suddenly...its november nao~
lol..din reliase about it...
hmm...suddenly...1 of my college mate told me...
witout reliasing about anything...
suddenly...all of us together study for 11months edy~
lol..11months edy?
haha...seriously...
in tis few months...
meet lots of things...
lots of problem...n lots of sad n happy moment...=D
n learn lots of things as well..
learn hw to put down..
learn hw to face the problem...
learn hw to think sumthing out of the box n present it out in class~ XD
learn hw to face ppl tat dislike me...
learn hw to bla bla bla~
haha...lazy to type 1by1...

Btw...rly nid to thx to u guys...
teaches me tat fren is quality...nt quatity...
u guys rly disappointed me...n i wun care about it anymore since u dun giv a damn abit it rite? haha...=D
n 1 thing...tis blog is published for almost 3months edy...woot! =D
haha...
sincerely...
thx to fs...eve...wilson..n sum other reader =D
sry tat i din name u..coz u din post at my wall or let me noe about it..ehehe..sry ya~ =P

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment