Friday, November 20, 2009

20/11/09 My Hair~ T_T

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....man...T_T
i miz my hair badly~

seriously...
after i cut my hair...
it looks very different...
even the doctor tat i acompany my mum went...
she oso cant recognise me after i cut my hair~
ZZZZ....look at the mirror~
those hair tat cover my eye~
ITS GONE!!~

sob...><
sumore my bak ter...a V O.O"
lol? looks very unique~
bt...seriously...if infront ter din cut then it should be very nice d...
hais...bt nw...all gone~
looks like a sor zhai nw~
or mayb is very dao kei edy~ ><
bt nvm la...enjoy looking other laugh when they see my hair~ XD
hmm...ter r sum picS i took~
Hope u guys n gals enjoy n will laugh when see it =D

Btw..beside ter... went 2012 ATLAST!!
lol..ticket almost sold out again..sibei lucky tis time... XD
went wit lu ji, wei li, an zhu, frog n bert bert~
nice movie~
its beta than titanic for sure!
no wonder it cause gsc website down~ XD

Before cut..After cut~
(infront)After cut~
(bak)

No comments:

Post a Comment