Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Haiz~ Bad luck folo-ing me~ T_T

Haiz Haiz Haiz~
things doesn't change~
bad luck keep on folo-ing

1st
the things tat disturb or make me fan for few weeks~
stiu no solution~
apa macam o~
since when i will take sumthing to fan so easily n cant solve it although so many weeks past~ =.="
swt la wei...ZZZ!
suan la...let it be~
stop thinking...
no matter wat...the world will not stop ter n wait me for d..
life stiu nid to go on~
be optimis abit bah ^^

2nd
another shyt things~ =="
just notice ptptn loan gone~
they say i fail my GPA for 1st sem n so they stop the loan...
say i nt qualify anymore..deng!
bt wat i get for 1st sem was 2b1c1d
its nt gud...
bt tat result nt tat bad oso gua~
nt qualify? wth? i stun lur~ =.="
ZZZ~
my bro fees edy very exp..
if without the loan..
my parents rly cant afford on paying so much on my bro n my fees~ =.="
haiz...giving problem to parents lagi..
apa buat o..
bad luck rly keep on folo-ing non stop geh lo~!!

New Target
new target for this sem...
gonna win The PRO WeiQuan
im serious this time...no more jokes!
if u think im joking then clean ur eye n see at the end of this sem..
Quan~
pls be more hardworking...i dun wanna own a dumb kia~ ^^
dl-ing slides..n review b4 class is a must for me nw...
bt duno it can last hw long nia~ MUAHAHA xD!

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment