Thursday, April 22, 2010

Scary moment~

Meet sumthing very skery today~
1st..when on the way to college~
saw 1 snake die on the middle of the road~ O_O
blood everywer~ omg! =.="
then when reach Technology Park...
saw 1 mouse die on the middle of road again!! DENG! =.="
seem like sumthing bad will happen today again~ haiz!

bt whole day of classes seem ok~
fun + jokes goin on between student n lecturer..
enjoy it..very well ^^

ehkem...when on the way bak to hse tat time..
saw another mouse die on the road~!!
WTH~ SWT!!!
damn watak la...saw 3 animals die in a single days ler~
rly very very wai n damn unlucky...

But...i din care about it n continue driving my car bak to hse...
hu noes suddenly the god cry n rain heavily~~ ><
after few sec...
1 lighting bolt from the sky hit down just to a tree beside me...
n its damn near to my car!!! O_O**
cant believe it rite? same here...
then very lucky tat the tree din drop on my car...
damn sked man....seriously..
this is the 1st time a lighting bolt is so near to me..
n the sound was~ aaawWW~
pity my ear for the few mins~ =(

Conclusion~
its damn lucky among all the unlucky things...
atleast i din injure or hurt myself...
bt hope every unlucky things ends here...
GOOD LUCK BEGINS TML! ^^
hoho~hope so la~
hmm...
another thing is...
my class...The Pro WeiQuan
he doesn't serious this few days...very emo..
duno wat is he thinking...
sumore he looks like very fan...n non of us able to help him~
he din even wanna tell us wat had happen...
seriously...if this thing continue...i sked it mayb affect his study..
hope he able to think it carefully~
as i said..i dun wanna lose to a dumb quan...
i mis the quan tat sc0lded me when i telling cold jokes...emo me when i slp in class~ LOL! ^^
quan..hope u can consider about it...
its ur future..nt mine...
as ur fren..this is wat i can help nia...
pls be serious to this~
NO JOKES

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment