Monday, April 12, 2010

m00d times~ and 1 sad things happen lagi~ MOODLESS!

refering the last post...
i gt a D for my managing business...
damn disappointed...
+ the thing i fan for few weeks ago~
brain rly very very tire...
bt body nt tire..
or should say is duno wat is tire! =.="
haiz~ went to bball for few hours non stop this few days...
injure my left hand muscle after taking 300 times dumbell for 3days~
then injure my left leg during bball...
tire? my brain rly dun hav this word edy..
hw oni can make me myself tire?
sumore i guess..
oni when plying bball can hypnosis myself stop thinking and dun fan about anything
beside tat...when sitting infront of com will think alot
chatting will think alot~
doin anything oso will think!!! =.=
STOP THINKING STOP THINKING STOP THINKING!!!
haiz...any ways to make me concentrade n stop thinking d ma?
BTW~ im desperate on event job nao~
hope atleast i gt a job n able to forget everything!!~
bt too bad...
as i said...

如果没法忘记,就不要忘记好了。真正的忘记,是不需要努力的。

Sumore...1 sad things just happen~ few minutes ago
dad suggest dun wan the dog edy..
it was damn sad when listen to tat...
seriously...no matter wat is the last decision!
i will stiu not agree to sell/giv away the dog!

*end!

No comments:

Post a Comment