Thursday, May 20, 2010

520

hmm~
refering to the title...
today is 20th of may~
which means its 520 ====> wo ai ni(i ❤ u)
its a big day for those couple..
hmm..
for me..
those couple will celebrate all those special or unique day..
act is just taking it as a excuse and celebrate with the partner..
n so..this day will nt be left out too... =)

BUT

its a common n usual day for me~
coz im stiu single..
ntg special for me..
except i go n wish my family or frens with the sentence i ❤ u!!
LOL!! =X
sounds gay if i rly say this to my male frens.. XD
haha...






PAINTBALL
tml!!!
woot woot~ gonna shoot ppl edy...
kaka...^^
so..nw hav to slp earlier..
tml go open eye big big...aim ppl zun zun
then bang bang bang!!
MUAHAHA~ hope wun come bak with lots of injuries lur~ ><
keke...

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment