Saturday, May 8, 2010

=) mood

hoho...
ytd was my kai mui DAVINIA ING's cow 1~
which means its her buftday ^^
went to JAYA33
sumwer ard seksyen 14 at PJ d..
woow..~
tat place suprise me...
cant believe a tasty italian shop hidden ter...
their western food n italian food is gud!!
enviroment is very class as well
rating for the shop : 5/5!
hoho...!
took sum pic..bt lazy to upload nao~ keke ><
will upload it at my fb soon...stay tune ya ^^

another =) things is...
went to a restaurant with all my mum's side family..
my uncle bak from australia
n treat us dinner..
enjoy chatting with all family members..
can noe each other more..=)
hope ter will be more dinner like tat...
btw...this dinner oso celebrate for mothers day...
bt nt my mum..its my grandma~ ^^
my grandma daughter celebrate for her..which means its my mum celebrate for her mum~
LOL!! =D

life like tat memang zun..
enjoy manyak manyak ^^
bt...gonna rest nw..
REST more is for further long journey in our future..hoho! ^^

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment