Sunday, May 30, 2010

DINNER+MOVIE+SICK

hoho..last thursday my relative marry..
relative uh..
its my dad's cousin's daughter..
loll...
i cant make it clear yet..
zhong zhi is 1 of my relative lo..
hmm..grats to her and her hubby =D
wish them happy always ^^
btw..
meet 1 fren ter..
hmm...should say is she recognize me...
LOL!
its chloe lim..which is 1 of my fb frens...
suprise tat she call out my name when we meet bt i cant even recognize hu is her..
til come bak she on fb n chat with me oni i tau ><

On the sat~
me+gib+wei+dav+iixia
went to midvalley for movie!!
PRINCE OF PERSIA~
nice show~
enjoy it very well..
overall rating was 4/5
after movie then went to popeye grab sum food
n chat with iixia~
get to noe each other lo..^^

OMG~ =.=
!@!@$@#%!$
sick again...
damn~
whole body gt no energy~
very m00dy =.="
tire~
strees..
haix..
hope to get well soon~
dun wanna miz any of my class..
every single class is learning sumthing new..
if i miz 1..which means i miss sumthing new to learn..
n mayb i cant catch up in the following few class edy 1..
so i cant let myself sick~ ><
*End

No comments:

Post a Comment