Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back to normal!

Im back to normal.
back to the way i used to live.
back to the way i used to be talkactive.
back to the way i used to make jokes around.
back to the way i used to be noisy and disturb friends.
back to the way i used to be!

and this is ME! =D

its great that im back to normal..
nothing left with me beside memories..
its time to move on...
and yea, i do care about you as usual..
just that its different kind of caring nor...
im not the guy that qualify to care you life a lover anymore.
so, go ahead.. that is not my job anymore..

Friends around me really very important.
for me, my whole life most important properties is all my friends..
all those friends that will help me when i need any help..
and im glad that i meet another 2 best friends which are
William Ngoo Chow Hong
and Thean Wei Nie..
both of them are a pair of lovely couple and its fun to be with them!
i do enjoy myself alot when hanging out with them..
they cheer me up, bring joy to me, cares me alot and also treat me as a best friend too!
Niam acompany me dota, Nie chat with me when i need someone to chat with..
Thank kiu...
♥ you 2 alot! XD

Beside both of you, thanks to my new sista! LOL!
Foong Yoke Chooi
er.. for you guys info, i think she is my first admit "sista" XD
hmm... duno why. Maybe is really got 缘分 gua...
everytime when im down.. she will suddenly online at fb and chat with me! hahaha...
and she only on once in a blue moon nia.. lol! =)
thank kiu ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment