Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mid Term Break

aaaaaaa~
whole mid term break end~~~~~~~~T^T
hmm...
basically, i din rest whole sem break...
basketball and badminton non stop.. hoho
and also hanging around with my 2 new best friend..

oh ya, ytd my fb acc kena hack pula...ZZZ~
c2pid thean wei nie and william ngoo chow hong! -_____-"
this 2 cilaka go ask my fren for my fb password then hack in and change my relationship status to "in a relationship" with william~ =.="
but its ok.. i won't change password..
dun say im stupid a.. i got my own reason... hmm... just dun feel like saying it out here...
just hope those who know my password respect me.. dun ever hack in again without my permission~ XP

hmm... i have been lazy for a week.. and assignments is all around the corner...
but i just duno why that i cant concentrate doing it...
continue like that i confirm not enough time to finish it...
*haix~*
really have to start working hard on my study edy.. last sem jo la!!!
finish it with flying colors and get the diploma cert first la...
stop being so lazy k? XP
wake up wake up wake up!!
time will never wait for us...
dun waste time anymore aa...~ >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment