Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1/12/09 No nO NO!

hmm...
tis post is special to all my cousin, unty, n all relativesSS~

Seriously n honestly to let u all noe tat...
I M SINGLE!!

haha...
y i look like dating wit gals meh?
y everytime my cousin keep on ask me "wer is my gf?"
tis sentence rly hurt me...n i stiu force to answer no la(wit smile)

im rly single...gt no gf nw...
bt future i duno la..
bt atleast dun always ask the question to me lo..
will dislike about it...
n sumore i rly dun hav...u ask about it...
its like insulting or looking down of it...
i dislike the question...
n if i gt...i will let u all to noe about it 1...
since my mum oso say nw its the time to meet n join the gal...hahas!

bt...my dad say better dun start nw...wait til i work n manage to earn money...
if nt beta dun start...
coz i will be using parents money to pak tou...

hmm...
i hope can get a gf as well..bt i rly nt a gud bf...
i dun hav the req to be a bf...
i dun hav the time to acompany her...
i dun hav the enuf money to use every month...
i dun hav the energy to care about her...
i duno hw to help her when she nid help...
i duno lots of things tat bf should do...

so i dun think im a gud bf..n so...i dun think i will pak tou tis moment...
so pls dun ask the question again...
THX =D

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment