Friday, December 4, 2009

4/12/09 Wat i can do..?

hmm..okok...u respect me..i noe it..
bt..do u think b4 u let me noe about tis...
i edy dun wanna think...
dun wanna noe about it...
stay away from it...
n u tell me tat u join them about tat...
so?
wat i can do about it..?
it will oni cause n make me sad nia...
like nw...
n after i noe about tat so?
wat is the difference?
is ter any changes?
answer is very obvious rite?

nw i din mean to blame u or wat...
bt i just wan u to noe 1 thing..
if sumthing tat cant change...
no matter u let me noe or not...
wat u do or i do...
there will be no difference...
coz the decision its nt wit us...
so....sumtime duno about it..its beta than noe-ing it...
n sumtime...mayb im pretending...n act i noe all about it...=D

Lastly...if u think u r rite then go for it...
im just 1 of ur fren...or mayb nt for nw~
bt...do wat u like..dun hav to care about me...
since u always say tat..if im sad..think about u..mayb u r sad than me 1000x~
bt nw...haha..tis sentence mayb nt suite for u...its for me to use edy~
so...wish u hav a happy trip then =D

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment