Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15/12/09 Fren~

definition of fren i edy post b4..
n i wun repeat to post it again...go search for it =D

tonite...went out yam cha wit 3 frens..
which is Wilson, Alvin & Mic
honestly...thx for the advice...
i think i noe hw to handle it edy...
i rly very very blur about wat its fren...
lucky wilson, alvin n mic help me up

"Frens" tis word mean alot...
it gav me happy moment...
sad moment...
moment to care others...
disappointed moment...
bt...fren its nt counting like tat...
we should help each others...trust each other...
n nw...
no matter wat...if u chose to angry me or forgive me(although i dun think it will happen easily)
bt...i will stiu try my best to make it...
i rly dun wanna lost u guys n gals...
bt...since u guys din ask me out for drinks...
means u guys dun wanna think of it...dun wanna face it?
or rly dun giv ma chance?

Seriously...if u all rly dun giv me chance..
wat i can do its...took the genting trip pic n refresh my happy memory...

Til nw...i rly hope tat u all can let me noe if i did wrong sumthing or wat...
i rly rly very curious about it...
n dun giv me lousy excuse to fu hin me...
if rly rly dun wanna see me...atleast u email it to me..or anything tat can pass to me...
dun let me die til duno anything...atleast 1 reasonable reason...
thx...

N...enjoy ur trip genting tml...=D

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment