Saturday, December 19, 2009

19/12/09 Working at PM~ =P

lol~
tonite hav to distribute fliers at pasar malam near my hse...
it sounds easy rite?
ard 400+ nia...
bt i use ard 1hr++ to finish it...
every1 walking at ter nt willing to take d~ T_T
wasting my time~
atlast~ limbeh decide to distribute to cars...
atleast they wun reject from me~ XD
bt...those car parking at sum place very skery...
place wit no light...n sibei quiet d~
alone walking under the dark sky...
it make me feels more lonely~
hais~
nvm la...tis is me wat...
representer of sian n lonely~ ^^
sian jo lo~ ehehe
long time din say tis sentence edy...

bak to the topic...
tonite walk n distribute til so senfu oni earn rm25+
bt i think worth it oso rite?
since outside working oni rm4 or 5 ++
tis 1 ard 1hr+ gt rm20+ edy...
sounds earsier oso...ehehe
bt...rly very tire~ x.x
long time din exercise like tat edy~

*End

No comments:

Post a Comment