Friday, January 28, 2011

勇敢的我.. Be Brave!

No matter how unhappy im..
i still able to make a decision..
i duno whether its right or wrong..
but this is what i can do right now...

let go..
stay away from you..
disappear from you life..
take you out from my heart..

yea.. its never easy..
when u see this.. i think u wun believe me oso rite?
er..
just give me some time..
i'll prove to everyone that i able to do that...
as i used to said...

nothing can stop me if i really want to do it...
this is my real attitude..
yea yea... when i want to do something.. i will do it with my 100%!
although i know it will hurt me..
but i will still never move back..
and this cause all the hurts that i facing now..
but its no longer gonna hurt me anymore!
because i know that i want to do it and i sure able to change...
no matter how bad is the situation.. i believe that i still can do it..
miracle do happen!
it only happen if u really believe it!
i believe it very very well.. because i saw miracle happens before! =D
i just need some time to prove it...
trust me!
nothing is imposible...

This is my choice..
and u know your choice too..
u chosen him already.. then concentrate on him...
dun care about me anymore..
no nid purposely to hurt me anymore...
i know u purposely hurt me to make me hate you..
make me forget you..
if u think this is what you want..
then you get what u want edy...

so, i think i should disappear from your eye...
i guess this will stop all the pain between us..
right?

2 comments: