Sunday, January 30, 2011

变! Change!

Changing is the only thing i can do now..
no matter how hard or not willing..
i still have to change my personality and attitude!
my current attitude is hurting my alot...
due to helping frens, treat them too good..
sumtime ho.. when u treat some one too good..
it will cause pressure for them.. of din give chance for them to learn...

thx to my "sister" herbal~
for telling me that...
男人不坏,女人不爱。。xD
i duno its true or anot.. but i think it make sense...
since ter are lots of example around me..=.="



went shopping with nick at ts, sg wang, farenheit and pavilion..
fun and tired day...
im enjoy spending all the money and get new cloth!
now i know why girls so despo for shopping...hahaha
but seriously.. i duno i will wear anot after i buy...
coz those shirt and shorts oso not my usual style...
zzz.. but nvm la.. give it a try.. since i wanna change everything wat! :D



see her for few hours ytd nite..
i duno what im thinking...
totally cant concentrate for badminton...
running place, placing, smashing all totally fail..
worse than normal...
stupid brain!
ZZZZ~ duno la..
dun feel like writing it out here...
purposely or not also not my problem..
i cant and qualify to care anymore...
just a fren wat... not gf anymore..
so should be non of my business~
think so much for wat...
forget about it better =D

No comments:

Post a Comment