Sunday, February 13, 2011

direction~

awww..
i need a guidance ler...
outlook direction found...
but attitude direction duno yet ler...
lots of my frens said not good to change..
just be back myself will do..
but i don't know ler...
i feel like changing...
this type of attitude will only hurting myself non stop...
i dun wan to hurt myself anymore...
i duno how long i can stand... =.="
any suggestion of outlook and attitude to follow? XD

i know i know...
lots of people say~
just be yourself...
er.. act i just wanna try a new type of attitude nia..
if i dun like it..i will change it back to myself..
and of course.. i need help now XP
can anyone tell me my old attitude last time? @@!
do anyone still remember it?
can please kindly leave a comment on the chat at the right side?
please do not hesitate to say it out..
just honestly say out and thank kiu! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment