Tuesday, February 15, 2011

valentine's day

Its 14/02 again..
another lonely valentine..
i tot i'll be with you to celebrate this special date..
but things change...
plan gone..
but its ok with it..
i still got frens
thx to my college mates who date me out after the class and celebrate this unique day..
and we known it as gay day for us.. coz all of us is guy! LOL! =D

just notice that..
its already 4 weeks...
but things in my mind din change much...
u are still the one that i miss most until now..
but what i can do is to force myself not to think...
and keep on telling myself that i dun care.. non of my business... u r not the special one for me anymore... so ur things its not related to me anymore... =D
hope this lies will become fact soon~
its never easy to put down...
after giving me so much memories and caring...
this period with you its not fake.. everything is real..
u just gave me lots of memories~ =D
haha.... past is still past..
so i'll walk back my path very soon... will not disturb u anymore! XD

college starts ytd..
im really have to start my own new life..
i really gonna start hardworking chiong back my study this sem...
i wanted to get A for this last sem..
no more joy or laziness pls!
hope everything will go smoothly for me nor...

recently watched back 海派甜心..
really very touch...
天意弄人...
although lots of problems happen, but when both of the lovely ones able to walk back on the same way...
its very very sweet... very very touch... and i cant control my tear~ XP
don't know when i'll meet my last one and stop being hurt...
what i have now is memories which unable to be play back..
and nothing much i can do..
haha...notice that my post is so confuse...
yea.. this is what my mind thinking..
i really duno also...
my mind also very luan... i duno what im thinking too...
haha~ sot jo! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment