Sunday, February 6, 2011

STUPID

how many times i told myself
not to see..
not to care..
not to text..
not to do..
not to listen..

but why i just cant control myself...
the way u treat me is hurting me alot...
even my heart is trying to be fren with you also hard..
the way u treat me.. is like treating someone worse than a friend..
u make me feel like... aw.. i duno how to say it anymore..
suan le bah...

happy, its not hard..
i can smile..
can laugh..
can crazy and mad as last time...
but.. this kind of happy is not what i want..
from the moment im with you..
the happiness that i get from you..
its like.. a sweet for me..
once i taste it..
i cant forget the taste.. and it attract me to eat it more and more...
and thats the reason i stop eating lolipop until now...
because that is the sweet i don't have in my life... and i really want to feel it again...
too bad everything its too late...

活在怀念中的人都不能真得很开心,因为只是会怀念而错过和珍惜身边的人。。
thats what i used to say to you..
but i forget to say it to myself too.. xP
its time for me to let go and start for my own life and chiong for my own future..
haha.. i know i know..
i said this sentence alot of times...
but im a pieces horoscope..
dreaming is the most happy moment for pieces...
thats why im one of that like to dream non stop too~
and i really trying my best to stop thinking and face the reality myself..
atleast i know that without you, i still have few frens beside me..
which able to acompany and support me when i need them...
thx to those who really being with me for so long..
especially lion, beh and chu chu~
u all really help me alot..
gave me lots of suggestion and advice on how to solve problems...
thank kiu~ :)

last but not least,
if this is what u really wants...
i think i should do it as what you want me to do...
no point i still doing things like that...
totally no point...
its enough~

2 comments: