Friday, September 18, 2009

18/09/09 LJ's Belated B'day

Tire mind..
tire body...
tire eye...
bt hungry stomach~ XD

Just bak from shabu shabu...had dinner ter from 7 to 10...muahaha..
bt nt full yet...><
It was a rushing day for me today...
8.30 class to 10.30..rush bak bring bro makan...
then rush to fetch my fren then go sunway for movie...
the movie start at 1.20 to sumwer ard 3...
Final destination o~ bt too bad 3D movie...
should chose to watch 3D la..><
When finish movie then go mamak store yam cha wit them til 4..
then rush to fetch anoter gang to go basketball~zzz
after tat we play til 6+ then rush home shower then fetch dav n elle...
after tat st8 rush to fetch my mum bak...
gao dim my mum edy then rush to shabu shabu for my dinner~ WOOTS~ XD
tis is the most enjoy and happy part...
coz can meet bak my senior which is...=D

Liang Jian
Alden
Joe E
Choy Yen
Jim kor kor
Andrew
Alex

rly very enjoy the dinner tonite...
thx to jim kor kor for the invitation...^^
here are sum picha of the nite =D
Look innocent in it...coz i confirm tat elle is very sour nw...XD
The muscular Choy Yen & The skinny JH =X
Frens =D
The number of plate tat me n dav ate....
bt they keep sum away edy ><


k la...hav to slp nw...tire ><
Nitez guys..Sweet Dream =D

1 comment:

  1. waaahh eh thanks again for your contribuiton from the wallet ar.... XD LJ here...

    ReplyDelete