Monday, September 28, 2009

28/09/09 Feeling~

wierd feeling...very very weird...
haiz...dun feel like talk about it nw...

Study~
final exam on 2nd week of october...
bt...nw?
stiu playing ard...din concentrade on my study...
few more weeks nia...
opps..should say is few more days...october 2nd week means...
next week ar? @.@
getting blur...
start tam sam about my tis sem d result...
i dun think luck can help much tis sem....
its harder than last sem...
sumore tis sem gt lots of problem happen...
din listen wat lecturer taught in the class....

haiz...sry for making college dude tam sam me....
i wont disappointed u all once again....
haha...tis is positive side d mi...
bt negative then...
haiz...hope i wun la...bt i gt no confident edy...
especially my QM subject...
the test result rly destroy all my confident....><

haiz....hav to think a way to study...
my own study way!
any suggestion?? XD

k la...nitez humans...=X

No comments:

Post a Comment