Sunday, September 6, 2009

Describe about 1 of my fren tat i noe for few days =D

Hmm...today im gonna describe 1 of my fren here...
her name is Lim Ching Mae~ from smk Taman Desa d~
17 nao...a hardworking gal...keep on ask me question about her study part...
bt too bad...i cant help alot...i throw my skul bag for so long edy...
n she wan me to find it n pick up all my books bak and study...haha...bt lucky tat tis world gt sumthing name google..haha..XP
beside tat...she is sum1 tat like to watch movie or tv~
especially those drama(hong kong and korea oso ngam d)...
wait...suddenly feel very angry~>< coz she keep on attract me wit those nice movie at cinema..bt when i ask her out for movie tat time then she say bak those few same reason wit me which is... not free~
see how la~
n so on~ =.="
bt nvm la...gals is like tat d la..cant blame them oso...haha
sumore she is a very fun n serious d gal...even when i down n sad..she oso dun wan use joke to make me happy bak...sibei serious 1!! ><

hmm...bt i wanna let all my reader noe sumthing...she just 1 of my fren tat i noe for few days...nt gf ar...dun simply think =D

as usual...i will end it wit pic ^^

here are sum picha of her~ enjoy it =D


(vvvvvvvvvv Ching Mae vvvvvvvvvvv)


No comments:

Post a Comment