Monday, September 7, 2009

My imba & cute DOG! =D

Dog...my dog~
my close fren...even beta than human...
atleast it wun bakstab me...wun betray me...listen to me...
can keep secret for me...=D

nwadays...i will let my dog walk outside the cage everynite for exercise =D
bt gt sum serious n big problem!!!
it keep on pee n shit outside...pee sum part here n ter...make me clean for so many times...~
wasting my golden time~
any way to solve it???
suggestion plix~ XD
beside tat...he can bark non stop for 10mins..when sum1 come to my hse....
he start barking when sum1 stand at my hse gate for few sec...
his nose is too gud! haha...
tats y i said tat his is very imba~!
bt sumtime when he bark too long...it make me feel very annoying...trying to teach him to recognize ppl...bt tis may take sum time...><

bt ho...when i shout go in the cage...he very gud boy then turn his body up side down~
looks very cute when he do tat...then i will automatic go n play wit him...
tis is wat we called soft hearted XD
here are 1 picha when he turn up side down~

Sitting down...=D
look? its very cute rite?haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment