Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New FONE! =D

New fone is out!
WOOWWWW~ =D
W705 ^^
damn nice...wakaka....here is 1 picha from 3 view...
hope tis time its life time will be longer than other fone tat i used ><



Btw...special thx to my dad for buying it...THANKYOU! ^^
n he will be using my X fone...E71...count as a new fone for him coz he duno hw to use it XP
bt wit my assit he sure manage to use it well very soon...hehe



Btw...when im having my QM ( Quantitative Method) class today...suddenly all my fren bet wit me tat if i dun tok for whole class then i will get a meal from mcD!
n the 1st thing come to my mind was..omg? O.O (Y is mi? M i too noisy?) XD
the bet will held on tis thrusday d QM class...hope i manage to win a Set of McD....><



k la...stop here 1st...go touch touch my new fone...Muahahaa~!

No comments:

Post a Comment