Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23/09/09 New Frens~

hmm...b4 i start...i would like to say thx to a gal...although she din read my blog..bt nvm =D
her name is..sally
she sms n chat wit me on ytd nite...n lots of problem were listed down...
n thx for listing those problem...i will try my best to change it..bt i nid time ><
hope u can wait la...ehehe

Story of the day...
Wilson bring me to a b'day party tonite...
meet lots of fren...
they are funny...cool...smart...joker n so on~
n learn few things ter...=D
especially hw to enjoy a party...ehehe

Thx to wilson for bringing me ter...hope ter are more similar party coming soon..woohoo~
bt bt bt...final exam is ard the corner...><
sibei sked o...tis sem i learn ntg...always dreaming at class...
din concentrade at all...
n lots of problem happen...cant concentrade at all...
nw very charm o....especially QM...i mean final maths n sinking fun tat part...
i rly duno hw to do...
haiz...hope quan can teach me...><

bt nvm la...dun let it spoile my mood...
just enjoy for tis raya...when finish raya oni start revision~ =X
(Hope i can keep my promise about starting the revision n nt keep on postpone it...muahaha)

Lastly...refresh bak wat i did whole day...
hmm...slp..makan...dota...party..meet new frens...XD
Its fun today...thx to Dav & FS for dota wit me...
thx to Wilson for bringing me to a party...

No comments:

Post a Comment