Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29/09/09 放手~ let go~

hmm....ytd d weird feeling...
i found out wat is tat...
is the feel tat i miss u...
i stiu havent put down of u...
i will stiu think of u...miss u...
bt fong sam...
i will try my best to hide it...
n learn hw to let it go...=D
seriously...
tat day after bak from roller...
i put down pk n fs jo...
i talk to myself...
i wun go taman yarl after tat...
bt...duno y...my mind n hand cant control...
n i turn to taman yarl ter....n purposely folo the road tat u use to walk bak....
bt very unlucky tat i cant meet u...

today...very suprise...
saw u walking bak home...coz normally is fren fetch d...
bt...since u dun wanna folo car bak then i oso dun wanna force u edy...
my heart rly very pain tat...seeing u n me d distance getting longer n longer...
bt....i stiu hav to do so....face the pain is the oni way...
n tis is wat i gonna learn....
放手~Let go~

Time...
it is a gud teacher....
n i promise tat i will be a gud learner...i gud student...
so pls...
solve it problem for me...
i dun think i can face it anymore...T.T

*End*

No comments:

Post a Comment