Thursday, September 3, 2009

Count as win =D

Woot...as i said few days ago...today the QM class is the time all we waiting for...
the bet that i cant tok in class so i can win a set of McD =D
as i said...it is count as win...coz oni 2 ppl caught i speaking bt other cant XD
n its very hard to communicate wit others...>< force myself to use non-verbal communication and write it out on a paper....tis make me feel very guilty coz keep on wasting paper~ n btm will hav a pic of the paper i wrote...its so messy!!! bt luckily stiu can communicate with others...haha












Besides that....nw so late edy...stiu rushing my assigment a~
Very hard..duno wat to do...
n nw oni free to write my blog...coz i just send my things to cousin check
n ask for help XP
so nw gt ard 10mins to write sumthing here =D

ekhem...sry to say tat...morning dun say human at nite dun say ghost...
when i typing tis the "cousin" tat words...he nudge me edy XD
so force to stop here ><

k la..nite guys...bt i hav to continue my nite train~!

No comments:

Post a Comment