Thursday, September 24, 2009

24/09/09 Break Record~ =X

Hm...duno hw to start...
start it positive? @.@
or start it wit haiz...? ><
hmm....haiz beta =X

Haiz...A nice n gud record just break by me today...
1st time get single digit in my test~
SINGLE DIGIT~ =D
n its over 100...
#$$%@#$%@#$!@#%#%$@^%#$!@$^%@#&^#^

Very depress...
bt lucky tat its oni 25 marks in my final...
n lucky tat i did well in my assignment...score 78 over 100 =D
so nw i gt 20+ mark over 100 in my final...
n wat i hav to do is...off my internet nw...
go my laptop tat witout internet n read all slides...
then do the revision...
its a must to score 40+ over 100 at my final...if nt i gonna fail tis subject...
Haiz...maths a...my favourite subject...hw can i fail so bad...><

Btw...hav to say sumthing to wilson here...
although i noe tat u are steping me today while toking to kavi...
bt thx to it...i will study hard to let u see tat i manage to score in it...
just open ur eye bigger...coz its small nw =X
n see wat will i get in my final exam!
i wun make u disappointed...trust me...

*End*

1 comment:

  1. can i say ? ><
    wednesday i get my first ) mark..
    omg.. !!!

    ReplyDelete