Sunday, September 20, 2009

20/09/09 Miss eu~

All of sudden...i miss u...
rly very miss u...
although i can see u on9...can sms u...can call u...
bt i dun dare to talk wit u anymore...
wat i can do is...miss u at a side...
hiding my feeling...n wish u will happy always...
smile always...although u think tat is hard...
i will try my best to ask other to make u happy...care about u...
bt i wun do tat to u anymore...
i wun disturb u anymore...

Went yamcha wit cousin just nw...
n saw a aeroplane at the sky...
my cousin say tat...the aeroplane its small...can cover it by just a hand...or even just a finger...
from anoter side of view...we are just small like tat as well..
we are just a tiny human tat live on the earth...
n we wun noe wat will happen to us tml...
mayb will be sumthing like final destination...die suddenly? hu noes? hu cares?
so...pls appreciate wat u hav nw...
appreciate ur family members...
ur frens...ur buddies...ur pets...n so~

n it oso remind tat...she is just 1 of the gal among all human on the earth...
she is just a normal gal as other...
bt y so hard to put it down...?
haha...lots of ppl scolding me stupid rite nw...><
bt...thx to Dav , Elle n Wilson for scolding me....=D
enjoy being scold by them...it show tat they care about me XD

Lastly...thx for scolding me dude...i will try my best to put it down...
i will try my best to stop letting u guys to scold me anymore...muahaha =D

*End*

No comments:

Post a Comment