Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy n Suprise d day =D

1st Surprise!
when i step in to my college today, i saw a group of ppl standing at the gate...
n suddenly i saw a very very weird hairstyle tat i din see for almost 10month ><
then suddenly sum 1 called my name...
after few sec then i notice tat is Pn Goh~ 1 of my favourite teacher at secondary skul...
beside her...Pn lee (1 of the teacher tat like to wake me up when i was slping in the class XD)
oso shock n stun when she see me....
then i can confirm tat just nw tat weird hairstyle is my secondary skul d Miss Leong~ XD
its nice to chat wit them bt im in a hurry coz i was late today ><

2nd Surprise!

It is the bodak guy tat bak from NS!
haha...its wei lun...1 of my college dude tat intro lemonparty to us...n i sure tat u wun wanna noe wat is lemon party..haha
me n wilson went bukit jalil to fetch him bak and we went parkson d station 1 for a drink..~
n listen lots of his experience at NS...
n those story rly make me feel like i wanna go ter....bt too bad i gt no chance..
here are sum botak picha about my fren..

3rd Surprise!
i cant believe tat u ask me to apologize to him...i dun think i do anything wrong...
perhaps..quan noe wat happen between us...n he is a gud saksi...anyting can ask him...
bt...i rly nid to say sry to u...
Sorry about the question tat i ask...sry about tat
SORRY~

tats all for today...bt b4 i end...
Welcum bak lun~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment